We are seeking an Attorney Recruiting Assistant (entry-level) to join our Firm. This position will be based in our Palo Alto office (hybrid). The Attorney Recruiting Assistant provides a high level of administrative support to the Attorney Recruiting Manager and Attorney Recruiting Coordinator in all aspects of the Summer Program, On Campus Interview Program, Entry Level/Lateral Recruiting, and other related duties and projects as assigned.
Assists with all aspects of the on-campus interview program(OCI) which includes but is not limited to:
- maintains applicant tracking database (FloRecruit/LawCruit)
- create and maintain OCI related calendar and MS Excel events/student outreach tracker
- assist with scheduling candidate interviews and distributes interview schedules and materials
- gather interview evaluations; prepares handouts for Hiring Committee meetings
- Assist the Attorney Recruiting team with law school/student outreach
- Assists with 1L Scholars Program recruiting and info session planning
Assists with all aspects of the summer associate program which includes but is not limited to:
- help plan and execute social and training events calendar
- assist in gathering project evaluations
- on-boarding summer associates, prepare materials or Summer Committee meeting
Assist with all aspects of entry level and lateral recruiting which includes, but is not limited to:
- scheduling of screens and interviews
- gathering evaluation
- onboarding integration
- Assists with budget preparation, tracking, and statistical reporting.
Prepares check requests, processes department expenses, maintains spreadsheets, copies, files, scans, and completes special projects as assigned.
Acts as a point of contact for attorneys, summer associates and applicants.
Provide assistance with department overflow and coverage.
Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
Manages Firm resources responsibly.
Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
Performs other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software ( e.g., LawCruit, SAM, Skadline, Symplicity, Flo Recruit, WorkDay) and new operating systems
- Ability to use appropriate project management methodology for each project which includes: identification of needs, prioritization of requirements, and definition of project scope and documentation of all project-related activities
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to attend evening events, sometimes with short notice and with increased frequency during peak periods of the recruiting cycle
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Flexibility to travel
Minimum of one year related experience