Rimon is a rapidly expanding modern, international law firm, constantly recognized for its excellence and innovation. Rimon’s streamlined and distributed model allows for greater efficiency and collaboration.
We have an opening for a Director of Attorney Recruiting who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of attorney recruiting, with a particular responsibility for lateral partner hiring. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this individual will also lead the attorney recruiting team, which includes the Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiting Assistant. This position can be done remotely from anywhere.
Lateral Partner Recruiting
- In close collaboration with firm leadership and practice group leaders, understand and identify lateral needs and define and execute recruitment strategy for meeting those needs, utilizing best practices and market research.
- Direct all processes around lateral partner recruiting, including submission review, feedback and analysis of candidates, skillful creation of lateral partner candidate memos, presentation of profiles to the CEO, and final due diligence efforts.
- Conduct market research to target best candidates for lateral partner positions.
- Develop an interview team and optimal pairings for joint interviews based on each unique candidate. Develop partner interviewer trainings and best practices.
- Partner with Marketing team to elevate brand, develop marketing and media profile raising campaigns, and promote new partner hires.
- Strategically recruit diverse talent and lead efforts to comply with the Mansfield Rule.
- Conduct initial interviews of lateral partners.
- Oversee efforts to improve candidate experiences; manage interviews and evaluations.
- Develop and implement onboarding and integration strategy for each lateral, regularly assess progress, address issues and concerns and augment the approach as necessary.
- Implement more efficient CRM usage and other tools to scale recruiting process.
- Design and develop metrics to measure lateral success.
- Cultivate relationships and partnership approach with preferred search firms as well as members of the business community and serve as primary contact for search firms throughout the hiring process.
- Regularly communicate hiring priorities and strategy, articulating the value proposition for various key hires.
- Manage and analyze firmwide recruiting data; prepare and deliver presentations to firm leadership on recruiting goals, successes, challenges, strategies and market trends.
- Propose hiring projections and analysis and general recommendations as to hiring goals and strategies.
- Track market trends and propose policy modifications.
- Prepare, manage and track spend to a detailed annual budget.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree plus at least seven years’ experience in legal recruiting in law firms or law school (master’s degree or JD a plus).
- Experience overseeing attorney recruiting programs, including lateral partner recruiting, and a proven track record of effectively leading a team.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, including excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, strategic and innovative thinking, an ability to persuade and influence.
- Proven experience with the ability to retain, develop and motivate exceptional talent development professionals.
- Strong managerial skills, including the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Executive presence, tenacity, integrity, and professionalism that will engender confidence with attorneys, administrative leadership, and prospective candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a consensus-driven organization and to create consensus-based support.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate equally well with senior administrative managers and staff, partners and associates across the firm.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel). Experience in working with attorney recruiting databases and with CRMs required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects independently with specific deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to use initiative and judgment to accomplish results.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please submit applications to Michael Moradzadeh, Founding Partner and CEO, at [email protected].