Global litigation firm, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP is seeking a motivated, energetic and organized professional to work directly with the Silicon Valley Managing Partner, Silicon Valley Office Manager and Northern California Recruiting Manager in our Silicon Valley office. This position will provide administrative support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, the Summer Associate Program, on-campus and lateral hiring, spring events, and special projects. In this role, candidates can expect to:
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for summer, first year, and lateral associates.
- Act as point of contact for greeting recruits during interviews.
- Prepare and distribute interview schedules and information packets to interviewers; gathers post-interview feedback.
- Assist with planning Berkeley and Stanford recruiting events.
- Assist with planning attorney training programs.
- Assist with planning summer associate events, and other social events for recruits and attorneys.
- Assist with occasional marketing events and other special projects as needed.
- Communicate directly with vendors.
- Process department expenses, maintain spreadsheets, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Provide assistance with Silicon Valley Office administrative tasks as needed.
- Four-year college degree.
- 12 months work experience in recruiting, event planning, hospitality, public relations or a law firm a plus.
- Must have an outgoing personality, professional demeanor, superior work ethic and the ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy in a very fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Ability to take initiative, maintain a strong work ethic and confidentiality, and promote professionalism.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (mainly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is an incredible opportunity for a self-starter who wants to pursue a career in recruiting, events or marketing. Resumes and cover letters should be sent to [email protected].