New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
We have an immediate opening for a Law School Recruiting Coordinator in either our Palo Alto or San Francisco offices. This individual is responsible for the coordination of, and event planning for, firm-wide on-campus brand building efforts, the summer associate program and the on-campus and the callback interview process. In addition, she/he will be responsible for processing departmental correspondence, coordinating OCI registration logistics, scheduling and administering applicant call-back interviews, preparing and sending offer letters, maintaining spreadsheets, as well as assisting with other projects as requested. She/he will also help with strategic planning and process improvement for the firm’s law school recruiting program.
· 1 - 2 years prior recruiting experience in a law firm or professional services environment is required.
· College degree required; bachelor's degree preferred.
· All candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, possess strong communication skills and attention to detail, be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Working knowledge of recruiting software and applicant tracking systems, such as LawCruit, Workday and DocuSign, is preferred.
· This is a great opportunity to join a strong and cohesive team with opportunities for growth.
To learn more about the position and how to apply, please click here.