New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
We have an immediate opening for a Law School Recruiting Assistant in our Palo Alto headquarters. This individual is responsible for assisting with firm-wide on-campus brand building efforts, the summer associate program and the on-campus and callback interview process. In addition, she/he will assist with processing expenses, assisting with OCI registration logistics, scheduling and administering applicant phone screens and call-back interviews, maintaining spreadsheets, as well as assisting with other projects as requested.
· Prior recruiting experience in a law firm or professional services environment is preferred.
· College degree required; bachelor's degree preferred.
· All candidates must possess strong communication skills and attention to detail, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Working knowledge of recruiting software and applicant tracking systems, such as LawCruit, Workday and DocuSign, is preferred.
· This is a great opportunity to join a strong and cohesive team in a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth.
To learn more about the position and how to apply, please click here.