Paul Hastings is a leading international law firm providing innovative legal solutions to many of the world's top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. With offices across the U.S. and world, we have the global reach and extensive capabilities to provide personalized service wherever our clients' needs take us.
We have an opening in our Talent Management department to support our Palo Alto and San Francisco offices for an experienced and motivated Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & Development.
The Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & Development coordinates aspects of Talent Acquisition and attorney development programs for the Palo Alto and San Francisco offices.
In this capacity, the Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & Development will:
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition initiatives and activities such as campus, targeted, diversity, and summer associate recruiting programs including: scheduling interviews, follow-up initiatives, hiring committee preparation, prospect outreach, coordination of work assignments, training and other social activities for summer associates, and other duties as they relate to talent acquisition;
- Monitor local recruiting budget;
- Work closely with Lateral and Staff Talent Acquisition team members to identify, recruit, and onboard talent;
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Global team members on firmwide initiatives and programs;
- Coordinate local Talent Development associate relations events and attorney in-house training programs;
- Work closely with Talent Development Global team members to implement firm-wide directives and programs including coaching programs, training academies and other duties as they relate to talent development;
- Monitor Associate Relations and Professional Development budgets;
- Support and oversee local Performance Management processes including assisting attorneys with performance approvals, reports and meetings;
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new hires including orientation, communication and integration;
- Generate reports and develop recommendations for improvement by utilizing data and databases;
- Work overtime as required, including attendance at special events in the evenings and/or on weekends; Travel as needed for programs, activities and initiatives; and
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- At least 3 years of human resources, attorney recruiting and/or development experience (preferred);
- At least 3 year of experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred);
- Advanced proficiency in rules of English grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Advanced proficiency with coordinating training programs and events;
- Fundamental knowledge of legal recruiting and attorney development policies and procedures, as well as legal education, career and attorney development practices and philosophies; and
- Fundamental knowledge of communication principles and practical applications.
- Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply here: https://jobs.phextranet.com/PH-Staff/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault.aspx?Tag=ff4a33eb-8134-4f87-a5ae-4f7c50d39547