We have an immediate opening for an Attorney Recruiting and Development Manager who will direct all associate attorney recruiting and development efforts for the Silicon Valley office.
The Attorney Recruiting and Development Manager will:
- Manage the law school student recruiting process, including developing strategic outreach and communications with targeted law schools.
- Plan and manage the summer associate program and events, and organization of on-campus and in-office interviews.
- Manage the recruitment of lateral attorneys to meet the Firm’s strategic objectives and practice needs.
- Oversee onboarding, new attorney orientation, and exit procedures and interviews for attorneys.
- Oversee and organize mentoring programs for associates and develop integration tools for lateral hires.
- Manage the attorney development process, including overseeing associate and counsel evaluations, administering skills and development training programs
- Understand and manage the annual attorney recruiting and development budget for the SV office.
- Build awareness, understanding, and support for the Firm’s talent development programs and initiatives.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience serving in professional recruiting or career development positions with sophisticated law firm or professional services organizations.
- Experience with all aspects of the attorney recruitment process, including outreach efforts, recruiting, onboarding and integration processes.
- Executive presence, tenacity, integrity, and professionalism that will engender confidence with attorneys, administrative leadership, and prospective candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a consensus-driven organization and to create consensus-based support
- An unquestioned work ethic, willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and accept a wide variety of assignments as required and work closely with law students, associates, partners, colleagues and team members.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with the ability to retain, develop and motivate exceptional talent development professionals.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate equally well with senior administrative managers and staff, partners and associates across the Firm.
- A four-year college degree is required.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information, or to be considered for this position, please apply online here. Response will be given to candidates who closely meet our qualifications. EOE M/F/D/V. No phone inquiries, please.