Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, is recruiting for a Legal Recruitment Coordinator to be based in its San Francisco office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative team, to help grow our West Coast region, and to gain lateral hiring experience. The Legal Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for helping to oversee all aspects of attorney recruiting, including partner, lateral attorney and entry level hiring. This position will report to the Legal Recruitment Manager, West Coast and will play a significant role in managing our Summer Associate program and filling hiring needs. As a challenger brand, we take an innovative and thoughtful approach to serving our clients. We are seeking a hardworking candidate who shares this commitment to dynamic, creative and critical thinking.
- Coordinate interview schedules for partner and associate candidates, to include overseeing conference room set-ups, catering and video-conferencing logistics.
- Solicit feedback on candidates from partners and associates.
- Support the Legal Recruitment Manager in running the Summer Associate program, including tracking assignments, planning social events and training programs.
- Maintain and update candidate information in LawCruit, including correspondence to applicants and coordinate 1L and 2L on-campus recruiting efforts.
- Generate reports from LawCruit.
- Facilitate conflicts and background checks for all candidates.
- Assist with travel arrangements and expenses for candidates.
- Perform market research for strategic recruiting searches.
- Support US recruiting projects and initiatives.
- Attend local recruiting events as necessary.
- Assist with other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of three years of legal recruiting experience is required.
- Experience working with Intellectual Property practices would be helpful.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and quality work product.
- Previous experience coordinating recruiting efforts among multiple offices and practice group desirable.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work outside of the regular work schedule on occasion to meet department needs.
- Possess a high degree of trustworthiness and discretion, due to the highly confidential nature of the legal recruiting process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is required; LawCruit experience is preferred.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Pursuant to local ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.