Paragon Legal is growing! The Bay Area’s leading secondment services firm, is seeking to hire a Recruiter. Paragon Legal is an innovative legal services firm that provides highly-skilled and experienced legal professionals to corporate legal departments on an on-demand, project basis. We partner with the Bay Area's leading companies to provide them with flexible, cost-effective legal resources that meet each company’s individiual needs, and our unique model and culture allows legal professionals the opportunity to continue with challenging legal work while maintaining flexibility and control over their schedules. As a member of the Recruiting team, you will work closely with the Senior Director of Recruiting to source attorneys and other legal professionals for our in-house clients. You will play a crucial role in growing Paragon’s business by expanding our talent pool to meet the growing demand from our clients.
Your mission: Recruit the very best legal talent for project-based positions within corporate legal departments.
How you will achieve that mission:
- Source highly-qualified attorney and contracts manager/paralegal candidates, working closely with the Senior Director of Recruiting
- Develop and manage outbound sourcing process via job postings, LinkedIn, and other talent acquisition platforms
- Organize and manage full-cycle review and evaluation process, including application review, initial phone screens, and live interviews
- Maintain comprehensive database tracking applicants, available resources, and open projects
- Facilitate the onboarding process
- Attend company events, legal conferences, and other networking events
Core competencies that will make you successful:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (recruiting or legal practice)
- 2+ years of legal recruiting experience ideal but not required
- Organization – You are able to manage multiple projects effectively and maintain focus on key priorities. You are able to plan, schedule, and budget in an efficient manner.
- Personal drive – You are proactive and like to take initiative. You are comfortable taking action without needing direction. You like to bring new ideas to the table. You are excited to be a part of a growing company.
- Attention to detail – You stay on top of important details and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Teamwork – You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with people. You are willing and eager to support your teammates, even when outside of your normal scope.
- Persistence – You are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. You are creative and resourceful, and you take pride in accomplishing your goals.
- Personable – You enjoy interacting with candidates and building relationships with others.
- Integrity – You always act with integrity and honesty. You earn trust and confidence and will represent the Company positively.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume Anna Marie Armstrong at [email protected] and we will be in touch. Please indicate on the application form which source you applied through. We look forward to hearing from you!