Paragon Legal is growing! The Bay Area’s leading secondment services firm, is seeking to hire a Director of Client Development. Paragon Legal is an innovative legal services firm that provides highly-skilled and experienced legal professionals to corporate legal departments on an on-demand, project basis. We partner with the top companies in the Bay Area to provide them with flexible, cost-effective legal resources that meet each company’s individual needs, and our unique model and culture allows legal professionals the opportunity to continue with challenging legal work while maintaining flexibility and control over their schedules. As a member of the Client Development team, you will play an integral role in growing Paragon’s business by fostering our current client relationships, matching attorneys with client projects, and expanding our client base.
Your mission: Develop Paragon Legal’s current client relationships and develop new client relationships. Lead project fulfillment from beginning to end by delivering optimal placements and excellent client satisfaction.
How you will achieve that mission:
- Manage and expand existing client relationships
- Lead project fulfilment by matching candidates with client projects
- Deliver exceptional client service throughout the life of each project
- Work closely with the Recruiting team to interview candidates and match candidates to opportunities
- Develop and manage new client relationships
- Attend company events, legal conferences, and other networking events
- Mentor and train new members of the team
Core competencies that will make you successful:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with 3+ years of law practice (JD required)
- Organization – You are able to manage multiple projects effectively and maintain focus on key priorities. You are able to plan, schedule, and budget in an efficient manner.
- Personal drive – You are proactive and like to take initiative. You are comfortable taking action without needing direction. You like to bring new ideas to the table. You are excited to be a part of a growing company.
- Attention to detail – You stay on top of important details and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Teamwork – You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with people. You are willing and eager to support your teammates, even when outside of your normal scope.
- Persistence – You are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. You are creative and resourceful, and you take pride in accomplishing your goals.
- Personable – You enjoy interacting with clients and building relationships with others. You are confident and comfortable in front of clients.
- Integrity – You always act with integrity and honesty. You earn trust and confidence and will represent the Company positively.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to Anna Marie Armstrong at [email protected] and we will be in touch. Please indicate on the application form which source you applied through. We look forward to hearing from you!