Axiom is the leading provider of tech-enabled professional services to the largest companies in the world. With over 1,500 mission-obsessed Axiomites globally, we get a nerdy excitement for innovating the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done. Join our movement to vastly improve one of the world’s largest services economies. www.axiomlaw.com
The Associate Recruiter plays an integral role in the overall success of the company and our ability to grow our talent and expand our business. This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, possesses excellent analytical skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
Specifically this role will be responsible for:
• Conduct thorough full-cycle interviews and, in partnership with the team, use professional judgement in evaluating attorney candidates;
• Serve as the main point of contact, ensuring all candidate correspondence is completed in a timely manner;
• Organize candidate evaluations and other interview information for hiring decisions;
• Cultivate relationships and maintain close communication with candidates, colleagues, law school alumni groups, professional organizations and external recruiters;
• Maintain candidate profiles and status of recruitment activity and report activity levels regularly to local and global leadership;
• Evaluate client demand in partnership with commercial team and assist in managing our lawyer hiring strategy to ensure a consistent, relevant pipeline of candidates;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends in the legal industry that have short and long-term implications on the business;
• Collaborate with other Axiom offices and departments, including Commercial, Marketing, Finance, and Information Technology to ensure seamless coordination within the Axiom Headquarters team.
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the requirements listed below, ideal candidates must demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo, remain mission-focused and highly accountable at all times, and be able to operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
• Has at least 2 years of professional experience in a recruiting or human resources function;
• Has project management skills and meticulous attention to detail;
• Innate ability to build relationships;
• A tremendous amount of initiative, multi-tasking and organizational skills;
• Superb time management, decision-making and problem solving skills;
• Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Thrives in both individual and team environments;
• Ability to demonstrate Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful;
• Genuine interest in the Axiom business model and our place in the changing legal landscape;
• Legally eligible to work in the United States;
• Undergraduate degree is required. Top-tier college or university strongly preferred;
• Willing to consider candidates with J.D.
To apply, please follow this link: https://axiom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Axiom/job/San-Francisco/Associate--Talent-Acquisition_JOB0686