Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Recruiting Department of our Los Angeles office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a key role by assisting the Attorney Recruitment Manager and carrying out activities related to the recruiting and hiring of attorneys (summer associates, lateral, and alternative track career attorneys). Assists with other recruitment initiatives as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Legal Recruiting Manager and Practice Group Leaders (PGLs) with the recruitment process for summer associates, lateral associates, lateral shareholders, and alternative track attorneys.
- Provide support for the on-campus recruiting process by preparing materials, scheduling callback interviews, following-up with attorneys, and coordinating appropriate communication to candidates.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the Summer Associate program in the Los Angeles office including coordinating training, sourcing work assignments, compiling evaluations, planning social events, and other duties associated with the summer program.
- Coordinate interview schedules and gather feedback on prospective candidates.
- Assist in drafting/updating job postings. Process resumes in the applicant tracking system and generate reports when necessary.
- Interface effectively with candidates or legal search firms, provide candidate correspondence, and submit background checks requests.
- Assist Manager by networking and partnering with career services to reach law students.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Skills & Competencies
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
Position requirements include: a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Candidate will have 1 to 3 years recruiting experience in a mid to large law firm setting. Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.
Interested candidates should apply at this link, https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oKHf8fwy&s=BALRA.