Website Gunderson Dettmer
Gunderson Dettmer, a 400+ lawyer business law firm singularly focused on the global venture capital and emerging technology marketplace, seeks to hire a Lateral Legal Recruiting Coordinator to report to the Director of Legal Recruiting and also support the Legal Recruiting Manager in all efforts relating to lateral associate recruitment. The Lateral Legal Recruiting Coordinator will drive various aspects of the associate hiring process and related initiatives This position is currently remote and will be based primarily in the Redwood City office of Gunderson Dettmer, but will support multiple offices and have some flexibility to work in the San Francisco office. We are committed to being the employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team. For stellar candidates, there is flexibility in title.
· Coordinate and drive the lateral associate recruitment efforts for the California and Texas offices;
· Collaborate with the hiring partners for various lateral associate searches;
· Create and maintain market analyses for various associate recruitment needs;
· Track and coordinate outreach efforts to external recruiters in order to further develop and strengthen existing relationships;
· Conduct outreach to external recruiters to provide insight into current associate needs and information needed for recruiters to identify and submit top talent;
· Analyze data and metrics for all aspects of the lateral recruitment process;
· Communicate with associates to bolster knowledge of recruiting needs in order to identify and source internal referrals;
· Review candidate materials and coordinate the lateral interview process, which includes but is not limited to interview scheduling, candidate and recruiter correspondence, candidate due diligence, offer letter preparation and candidate follow-up.
· The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior legal recruiting experience in a law firm or tech company
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and meet various deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Superior written, organizational and communication skills
· Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
· Use of good judgment and discretion
· Ability to work across multiple offices and to occasionally be available to do overtime, as needed
· Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) are required. Experience with LawCruit or viRecruit is a plus